Thursday, June 3, 2010

Teryaki Chicken with brown rice and veggies

What you Need
1 to 2 1/2 lbs of chicken tenders
1 bag of your fav frozen veggie mix
1 bottle of your fav teryaki sauce
1 box of minute brown rice




I use 2 1/2 LBS of chicken tenders and my fav teryaki sauce ( use what sauce you like )and I marinade it in the fridge over night if i can but a few hours will do then i cook my chicken till done with the lid on the pan and i use the marinade as the sauce so i put it all in the pan then once my chicken is cookd i add a bag of my fave frozen veggie mix then i get minute brown rice(if you get brown rice in a bag it will take forever to fix) and fix that as the box says and then you can serve it over the rice or rice on the side

2 1/2 lbs feeds about 4 to 5 ppl and i have never had left overs so ive never frozen it so if you do plz add a comment and let us know, have anything to add plz comment

No comments:

Post a Comment